Thursday, October 27, 2005

Where's The Catholic Garrison Keillor?

What's Missing from Catholic Radio Disciple with Microphone's 'God-Father' Carlos Briceno wrote an article late in 2004 where he discussed his thoughts and dreams for Catholic radio. [Disciples with Microphones News]

Reading the article again (and the Blog post) reminded me of how much I miss Jayson Franklin's Catholic Cast. Jayson's show was the very first Catholic Podcast on the face of the planet, beginning in late January or early February. This was a week or so before our first Verbum Domini (which was published on February 7th, 2005). Many of my ideas of what Podcasting is, can be, and should be, were shaped by Jayson's shows.

We want you back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I get my motherboard fixed and get all my software loaded back on my computer, I'm gonna start again. I now have the time.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home