Thursday, September 15, 2005

Many Thanks

This is a simple post of gratitude. It's been sort of a rough September so far, and I'm feeling indebted to lots of folks.

Thanks to Father Kevin, for creating your excellent calendars, and for sharing them (and most of all, for being the best friend on the face of the planet).

Thanks to Joel Anderson of the A Klingon Word from the Word and Programming in Tongues Podcasts for putting together the Scripture reference query site, and to Bob Rogers for the Greasemonkey script. You guys rock!

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us, and to those who sent emails of encouragement. You've lifted my spirits more than I can express.

Thanks to my pals at DWMics. You're walking definitions of "faith in action."

Lastly, and especially, thanks to Claudia who loves me "in spite of."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home