Friday, March 31, 2006

Father Roderick Needs Our Help

Listen to the latest Daily Breakfast. The Relevent segment begins at about 44 minutes in.

Here's the MP3 for direct download.

Please send your emails of testimony and support to catholicinsider@gmail.com, and be sure to include what his work has meant in your life.

I'm not sure what else we can do to best help, but I'm sure that Father would appreciate our prayers. I'll post more when I know more.

UPDATE: It turns out that this was another of Father's elaborate April Fool's Day hoaxes. I had an inkling yesterday, but was hesitant to believe that he would go to these lengths. I have only one further comment at this point.

"Not very funny."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My criticism goes a little further than not being very funny. I liken it to slapping you around so that you might enjoy it when I stop. Somebody please illustrate to me who that experience would be funny for.

P.W. Fenton
(I have to start a blog in order to post here other than anonymously?)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Noebie said...

i don't think you have to start a blog, just set up a blogger account

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home